1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
3. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10 whichever is greater.
4. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
5. All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
6. All returns are to be sent to our Canadian Warehouse for assessment. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
7. All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
1. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
2. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
3. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
4. At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
1. Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
2. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated Canada Post shipping module. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Lively, Canada. We currently ship ground courier to both Canada and the United States.
4. The Organic Corner takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by Canada Post.
6. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available at cost on bottles and raw materials.
7. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
8. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.
As of July 1st 2010, no person or company in Ontario will be tax exempt and will be charged a 13% tax rate.
Legal Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information contained in this Web site is, to the best of our knowledge, true and complete. All suggestions, advice, or tips found herein do not include guarantees on the part of The Organic Corner, and affiliated companies, nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this site. By using this site, you accept ALL terms of the following User Agreement and understand that your use is at your own risk. This user agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario as well as federal law.
Customers should purchase products from The Organic Corner with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing all other relevant technical information specific to the product. All customers should consult a Medical Doctor before using any products sold on this site. The Organic Corner shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The information on the The Organic Corner website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by The Organic Corner as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of The Organic Corner, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of The Organic Corner is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. The Organic Corner shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
This web site is provided to you free of charge, “AS IS,” by The Organic Corner. By using the information and services available through this web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
TheOrganicCorner.com (and affiliated companies) reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. While we strive to maintain accurate and timely price information, we are not ultimately responsible for errors, omissions, or otherwise inaccurate prices on the website. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
For example, customers may put products into the shopping cart during a sale, but may choose to postpone their final checkout until later. The customer is always responsible for the most recent product price, even if their selected products are no longer on sale at checkout time. The customer, likewise, assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur between product selection and final checkout, whatever that duration may be.
The information and services available to you on this web site may contain errors and the site is subject to periods of interruption. While TheOrganicCorner.com (and affiliated companies) does its best to maintain the information and services it offers on the web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site.
TheOrganicCorner.com (and affiliated companies) provides the information and services available on this web site “AS IS,” with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall TheOrganicCorner.com (and affiliated companies) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this web site or from any information, services or products obtained through this web site, even if TheOrganicCorner.com (and affiliated companies) has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with this web site, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the web site.
In the event that an The Organic Corner product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The Organic Corner reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, The Organic Corner shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The Organic Corner may not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, The Organic Corner is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, The Organic Corner reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to The Organic Corner in its sole discretion.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Organic Corner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Organic Corner does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Organic Corner does not make any guarantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states or provinces do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Organic Corner, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licencors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by The Organic Corner without notice at any time, for any reason.
The Organic Corner may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to The Organic Corner.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Organic Corner products) shall be in the provincial or federal courts located in Ontario, Canada. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Organic Corner products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. The Organic Corner’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. The Organic Corner may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Customers may purchase products from The Organic Corner only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion, and only after referring to all relevant technical information specific to the product. The Organic Corner shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm). The Organic Corner shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties. The certifications, statements and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by The Organic Corner as to the fitness for any use. Further, The Organic Corner is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor when products are used in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended). As with any manufacturing process, The Organic Corner strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of The Organic Corner, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. The liability of The Organic Corner. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. The Organic Corner shall not be liable for any errors or delays regarding an order, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).